Taylor Revolt Reels
4990 kr – 5590 kr
Taylor Revolt Reels
– Multiple standard colors (Stealth Black, Champagne, Ice Blue and Violet)
– Watertight sealed drag system (salt-water safe)
– Hard anodized exterior for both beauty and protection
– Multi-disk stacked drag system; drag settings from 15lbs plus to fine sensitivity.
– Highly ported yet ridged frame design
– Ultra large arbor design for fast retrieve and minimal line coil.
– Cold-Forged and machined from aerospace 6061 T6 Aluminum
– Reel clicks on both incoming and outgoing
– Convertible to both left and right hand retrieve
– Reels come in a tough cordura/neoprene case
– Scaled drag system (small and lightweight on the smallest model, the larger the reel the bigger and stronger the drag system)
wt4-6: 164 grams and 97mm diameter
wt7-9: 205 grams and 113mm diameter
wt10-12: 220 grams and 120mm diameter
The Revolt was designed using the favorite aspects of other popular Taylor reel models combining them into a performance product that reflects the spirit and soul of Taylor Reels! We combined the X style frame from the T1/TYPE1 with the porting and machining of the Enigma 2.0 to create a reel with a stunning look and feel. We took the powerful drag of the Revolution Z along with the proven ergonomics and dimensions of the Z to make a reel that 100% performance driven. The Revolt is designed for big salt-water, small mountain rivers and everything in-between. The Revolt features a powerful carbon-fiber/stacked/sealed drag system that is silky smooth with 3.5 knob rotations of adjustments. The 3.5 rotations of adjustments allows you dial in the perfect amount of drag power according to your needs. This reel features two different drag chamber sizes; the 4-6wt features the smallest drag chamber, created to be strong yet light with 10lbs of maximum drag. The 7-9wt and 10-12wt feature a larger sized drag chamber with up to 15lbs of max drag. While the Revolt isn’t Taylor’s most expensive reel, it has everything you could dream of in a perfect fly fishing machine!
|Size & Colour||
#4-6 Stealth Black, #4-6 Ice Blue, #4-6 Ultra Violet, #4-6 Champagne, #7-9 Stealth Black, #7-9 Ice Blue, #7-9 Ultra Violet, #7-9 Champagne, #10-12 Stealth Black, #10-12 Ice Blue, #10-12 Ultra Violet, #10-12 Champagne
Recently viewed products
Douglas Upstream Plus Rods7990 krSelect options
Douglas Upstream Plus Rods
Upstream Plus, a casters dream rods!
Medium to Medium Fast action
Up-locking reel seat
Upstream Plus 4904: 9ft #4 , 73 grams
Upstream Plus 5904: 9ft #5 , 73 grams
Upstream Plus 6904: 9ft #6 , 79 grams
Hex Fly Co. SOLO Landing net2590 krAdd to cart
Hex Fly Co. SOLO Landing net
The SOLO nets are built for those that want the beauty and feel of natural wood combined with the durability and ruggedness of steel. These nets are designed to withstand. Hex Fly Co. did this by merging a rugged, yet flexible spring steel hoop with a time-honored, OG hardwood handle to create a unique landing net that is both virtually indestructible and naturally beautiful. Together with a fish-friendly rubber net bag and lifetime warranty, this net not only protects your catch, but also your investment.
The SOLO net was developed for the smaller, native fish that swim rivers, streams, creeks and ponds. It’s designed to withstand bush-whacking and rock-hopping without worry of structural damage. This net pairs well with most magnetic release or tether systems.
Wynd Bynder Gray 01 Series Fly Box449 krAdd to cart
Wynd Bynder Gray 01 Series Fly Box
The Wynd Bynder Series 01 is a simple design that is packed with features and functions. The Bynder is the box that holds it all. Easily removable center Rig Card allows for tangle-free storage of pre-rigged flies and tippet. Effortlessly swap out and store multiple fly rigs as fishing conditions change or you break off. This system puts you only one knot away from getting back in the water.
Modular Rig Card keeps them tangle-free
Aids in quick fly change
Grade A ECO-Friendly EVA Foam
Store up to 176 flies and 9 rigs
3,8cm deep x 12,7cm wide x 10,1cm high
NOTE: Spare Rig Cards are sold separately ..but one is included in the fly box
OnTheDropper FlexiSpoolStrap139 kr – 189 krSelect options
This is OnTheDroppers own version of Spool Straps!
It hold the tippet material perfectly in place and sticks straight out so its very easy and fast to get hold of the end of the nylon/flourcarbon!
Sold as 4pcs or 8pcs.
8 different colours
OnTheDropper is a Swedish company with many smart product ideas helping fly fishers and fly tyers.
Products are manufactured using 3D printers and with 100% petroleum free plastics.
They only use plantbased plastics.
Oros Strike Indicator 20-Pack980 krSelect options
Oros Strike Indicator 20-Pack
20-Pack (Dealers may sell in different quantities!)
Easy to use!
1. Unscrew top
2. Place line in screw slot
3. Screw on top until the screw and nut grips the line
4. Unscrew ¼ turn to adjust up or down
5. Don’t over-tighten.
Features and details:
• Recommended line weights by size: small – 5X and lower, medium – 4X or lower, large –
3X or lower
• Does not kink the line
• Float as much or more weight than the current leading brands.
• Smooth surface developed to repel water and dirt, and create less drag while casting
• Made with a Biodegradable additive that accelerates biodegradation with prolonged
exposure in natural environments, not in normal use
• Strike indicator top and bottom colors can be mixed or matched by anglers for optimal
Small 16mm dia
Medium 21mm dia
Large 26mm dia
Dr. Slick Knot Tying Nippers w/File & Pin and off set cutter299 krSelect options
Dr. Slick Knot Tying Nippers w/File & Pin and off set cutter
Revolutionary design makes tying the nail knot easy.
Perfect for attaching backing or leader to your fly line. Innovative offset or slanted blade face is designed to work
in tight to flies and snip tag ends of tippet without cutting hackles or materials.