Monic Advanced Clear Plus Line
1099 kr – 1099 kr
Weight Forward CLEAR Floating 3-12 wt Freshwater & Saltwater
All line from MONIC are free of PVC for the benefit of the environment and to last longer!
Core: Low-Stretch Braided Fiber
Ideal Temp Range: From +4C & Above
Weight: Half Size Above AFFTA Standard
Loops: Reinforced Welded Loops On Both Ends
Monic’s Javelin Taper is perfect for any angler seeking a more aggressive and easy casting line. The front loaded design of the Javelin allows the angler to shoot line with ease when longer casts are necessary or when windy conditions are a hindrance. The more aggressive nature makes it great for turning over cumbersome flies such as streamers, poppers, or heavy nymph and indicator rigs. Additionally, the increased mass in the initial belly portion of the head will more effectively load your rod with less line out making for more efficient casts at close range.
This new Advanced Clear Plus line uses our new semi-stiff low-stretch saltwater core. The minimal stretch allows for excellent sensitivity and powerful hook-sets while still allowing to anneal/straighten the line easily with a simple hand stretch. This added stiffness will also help retain the character of the line in extreme heat.
The Advanced Clear Plus coating provides the angler with the ultimate stealth presentation fly line. Most fish species, due to how their bodies are constructed as well as their feeding patterns, generally focus their eyes forward and up toward the surface of the water. This is why many fish can spook or become hesitant to feed if they can see thick bright fly lines casting overhead or lying across the top of the water. With the Advanced Clear Plus this is not an issue! This naturally buoyant coating has been expertly formulated for outstanding clarity while minimizing shine from sunlight to create a fly line that is nearly invisible on the waters surface. Its extremely smooth texture-free surface produces very little friction between the line and rod guides allowing you to shoot line with ease whether its cold or warm. The toughness of the Advanced Clear Plus coating produces a more durable, longer lasting fly line compared to most conventional PVC constructed fly lines. Its high abrasion resistance helps these lines hold up in some of the most brutal fishing conditions where rough coral, sharp rocks, and heavy surf can break down other lines in just a few outings. This allows the Advanced Clear Plus to be taken from freshwater to the grueling salt without having to worry about cracks, dry rot, and delamination.
All Advanced Clear Plus lines are weighted on the heavy side of the true AFFTA standards. You can see the weight ranges in the chart pictured here (weights are measured from the first 30 ft of the head). Many fly lines in today’s market are vastly over-weighted, sometimes up to 3 sizes. At Monic, we understand that not every angler is using a fast action rod or wants an ultra-heavy fly line forced into their hands. That is why we want to leave the decision up to you. After all, nobody knows your rod and fishing style better than you do
#3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.