Showing 1–8 of 19 results
Douglas Metal Wheatley Fly Boxes749 kr – 1390 krSelect options
Douglas Metal Wheatley Fly Boxes
Douglas fly boxes in the iconic Richard Wheatley original design. These aluminum fly boxes are 12,5 or 15,5cm long and 9,5cm wide and 3,0cm deep.
Available in either dual-foam lids, or foam lid with 8 or 10 compartments in the base.
The compartments are spring loaded and each one is tested in the Wheatley workshop before being packaged for delivery.
These high-end fly boxes are hand made in the USA.
Douglas Upstream Plus Rods7990 krSelect options
Douglas Upstream Plus Rods
Upstream Plus, a casters dream rods!
Medium to Medium Fast action
Up-locking reel seat
Upstream Plus 4904: 9ft #4 , 73 grams
Upstream Plus 5904: 9ft #5 , 73 grams
Upstream Plus 6904: 9ft #6 , 79 grams
Douglas Upstream Rods6990 kr – 7990 krSelect options
Douglas Upstream Rods
Upstream! Carbon fiber rods with glass fiber feeling!
Medium and deep action
Down-locking reel seat
Upstream 3662: 6’6ft #3 , 32 grams, 2 sections
Upstream 3706: 7’0ft #3 , 47 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 3734: 7’3ft #3 , 40 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 3766: 7’6ft #3, 49 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 2804: 8’0ft #2, 40 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 3806: 8’0ft #3, 49 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 3834: 8’3ft #3, 45 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 4884: 8’8ft #4, 48 grams, 4 sections
Oros Strike Indicator 20-Pack899 krSelect options
Oros Strike Indicator 20-Pack
20-Pack (Dealers may sell in different quantities!)
Easy to use!
1. Unscrew top
2. Place line in screw slot
3. Screw on top until the screw and nut grips the line
4. Unscrew ¼ turn to adjust up or down
5. Don’t over-tighten.
Features and details:
• Recommended line weights by size: small – 5X and lower, medium – 4X or lower, large –
3X or lower
• Does not kink the line
• Float as much or more weight than the current leading brands.
• Smooth surface developed to repel water and dirt, and create less drag while casting
• Made with a Biodegradable additive that accelerates biodegradation with prolonged
exposure in natural environments, not in normal use
• Strike indicator top and bottom colors can be mixed or matched by anglers for optimal
Small 16mm dia
Medium 21mm dia
Large 26mm dia