Monic The Dot
A single dot on the hook attracts fish
Best in low light conditions
Activate with natural or artificial light
Easy to apply
Natural glow, or luminescense, is present in many insects and baitfish in both fresh and saltwater, and this glow attracts fish. Too much glow, however, will actually scare fish. The best approach is to use just a smidgeon (a dot) on the bend of a hook or on the eyelet to create a tiny presence of glow – especially in overcast or dark conditions (deep water). The Dot is inexpensive, odorless, non-toxic, and has unlimited shelf life. Best of all, The Dot will help you catch more fish.
Suggestions for success
Activated by sunlight or artificial light, The Dot instantly gives a brilliant yellow-green glow to any dry fly, nymph, or streamer. A 25-minute exposure will produce hours of glow in darkness or low-light conditions. Just a 4-minute exposure with a flashlight allows up to an hour of glow. When applied, a dry surface is required.
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.