Monic Saltwater Master – Bonefish
Monic Saltwater Master – Bonefish
Specialized Tropical Saltwater line for Bonefish!
Colour: Sandy beige/yellow
Weights: 7, 8 and 9
Head Length: 14m
The Bonefish taper gives the angler the perfect mix of a gentle stealth presentation paired with the aggressiveness to combat high wind conditions and deliver long accurate casts. With an aggressive front-taper design paired with a more elongated belly and gradual rear taper, this line will still shoot line effortlessly but will allow for a more delicate landing on the water which is key when fishing shallow flats to spooky Bonefish.
The Saltwater Master series uses Monic’s new semi-stiff low-stretch saltwater core. The minimal stretch allows for excellent sensitivity and powerful hook-sets while still allowing to anneal/straighten the line easily with a simple hand stretch. This added stiffness will also help retain the character of the line in extreme heat.
The Saltwater Master uses the advanced STS coating system. With its game changing slickness formula uniformly built into the coating, the slick properties will never wear off, maintaining that superb line shooting ability. STS also reduces salt build-up, extending maximum performance in between cleanings. This line has a sandy beige/yellow color added to the coating, making it still very stealthy and unobtrusive on the water. Giving the angler the advantages of having a stealthy natural color line but with slightly more visibility for tracking your line on the water.
All Saltwater Master – Bonefish lines are weighted on the heavy side of the true AFFTA standards. You can see the weight ranges in the chart picture (weights are measured from the first 30 ft of the head). Many fly lines in today’s market are vastly over-weighted, sometimes up to 3 sizes. Monic understand that not every angler is using a fast action rod or wants an ultra-heavy fly line forced into their hands. That is why Monic want to leave the decision up to you. After all, nobody knows your rod and fishing style better than you do.
#7, #8, #9
Recently viewed products
Monic Advanced Clear Plus Line1249 kr – 1390 krSelect options
Monic Advanced Clear Plus Line
Weight Forward CLEAR Floating 3-12 wt Freshwater & Saltwater
All line from MONIC are free of PVC for the benefit of the environment and to last longer!
Core: Low-Stretch Braided Fiber
Ideal Temp Range: From +4C & Above
Weight: Half Size Above AFFTA Standard
Loops: Reinforced Welded Loops On Both Ends
Head Length: 11m
Breaking strength: 45lb
Oros Strike Indicators, 6pcs in Aluminium Jar329 krSelect options
Oros Strike Indicators, 6pcs in Aluminium Jar
A new package for the small (16mm) and medium (21mm). Aluminium re-usable jar filled with 6 indicators.
Mixed Colours, White, Orange or Pink
1. Unscrew top
2. Place line in screw slot
3. Screw on top until the screw and nut grips the line
4. Unscrew ¼ turn to adjust up or down
5. Don’t over-tighten.
Features and details:
• Recommended line weights by size: small – 5X and lower, medium – 4X or lower, large –
3X or lower
• Does not kink the line
• Float as much or more weight than the current leading brands.
• Smooth surface developed to repel water and dirt, and create less drag while casting
• Made with a Biodegradable additive that accelerates biodegradation with prolonged
exposure in natural environments, not in normal use
• Strike indicator top and bottom colors can be mixed or matched by anglers for optimal
Taylor Anomaly Z Rods10690 krSelect options
Taylor Anomaly Z Rods
– Medium-fast to fast action / ultra-fast recovery speed
– Ultra-high modulus carbon fiber and graphene blank
– Carbon fiber with custom aluminum reel seat
– Raw, un-sanded blank with matte blue finish
– Flor-grade thin ring cork handle
– Best in class swing weight
– Laser engraved cream/blue aluminum tube with fast dry rod sock
– Titanium recoil single foot guides
– Cericoil titanium stripping guides
– Alignment dots with rod length and weight on ferrules
– Light weight (5wt — 76gram only)
– Saltwater safe in all sizes (no fighting butt)
– Available in 8’6ft 4wt and 9ft in 5wt and 6wt,
Sunshine Carbon Fiber Landing Net SMALL1149 krAdd to cart
Sunshine Carbon Fiber Landing Net SMALL
Ultralight and floating landing net with silicon bag (note: magnetic net release is not included. Sold seperately!)
Handle length: 21cm
Total length: 60cm
Bag depth: 28cm
Zen Tenkara Hachi Rod2790 krAdd to cart
Zen Tenkara Hachi Rod
The Hachi Tenkara Fly Fishing Rod is the little dynamo of Zen Tenkara’s fly rod line-up. The Hachi just makes you smile – which is why around here, we call it the Happy Hachi. It’s the perfect small stream or small species tenkara fly rod and is ideal for those tight, cramped, overgrown and tiny creeks or waterways. Its the most delicate small stream rod or for fish in super tight places or super small streams, but due to its specs, is the perfect learning tool for children ages 4yr -12 yrs. Includes spare tip, fly rod sock and carbon fiber travel case.
Fly Rod Approximate Equivalency (FRAE):: 2/3wt
All Purpose, Small Water/Small Species Tenkara Fly Rod
Rod Length Collapsed w/ Cap: 40,6cm
Rod Length Extended: 6’ 10″ (2,08meter)
Handle Length: 19cm
Case Length: 47cm
Rod Weight w/o Cap: 42gram
Rod Weight w Cap: 45gram
Total Weight (Rod, Sock and Case): 158gram