Monic Precision Dry Line
799 kr – 799 kr
Weight Forward Floating 3-6 wt
Freshwater & Saltwater
Taper: Precision Dry Fly
Core: Zero-Stretch GSP Core
Ideal Temp Range: +10C & Above
Weight: AFFTA Standard (see weight chart below)
Loops: Reinforced Welded Loops on Both Ends
Monic’s Precision Dry Fly taper was designed specifically with the hardcore dry fly enthusiast in mind. The extended front taper allows for the most accurate and delicate presentations to lay those tiny dries on the water like a feather exactly where you need it. The head also incorporates a handling section after the rear taper to improve loop stability and to help the angler make on-water mends from greater distances.
This line utilizes our zero-stretch GSP (gel spun polyethylene) core for a very unique and ultra-sensitive fly fishing experience. The no-stretch properties of the GSP give the angler superior control while casting and creates exceptional line speed for increased distance and quick repositioning of your presentation. Additionally, the zero-stretch provides the angler with unmatched sensitivity. You will be able to feel even the smallest of strikes as well as the tiny ticks of your fly as it bumps through bottom structure of the waters. Hook-sets can be quick and effortless, even small strip-sets from 60 plus feet are effective as no force is lost from the rod to the tip of your fly line.
The slight rigidness of the GSP makes it the perfect core material for those warm weather fishing environments. It will help to maintain the fly line’s original stiffness even in the extreme temps of the tropics. No more trying to cast a wet spaghetti noodle on those extra warm days.
The tried and true Skyline coating has delivered high performance and extreme durability for years. This clear and naturally buoyant polymer blend creates a stealthy and unobtrusive fly line. The only coloring present in our Skyline series is the light blue shade of the thin diameter GSP core showing through the clear top-coat. This results in a lighter shadow produced under the water as well as a reduction in light flash while overhead casting compared to thicker opaque colored lines, decreasing your chances of spooking fish.
The toughness of the Skyline coating produces a more durable, longer lasting fly line compared to most conventional PVC constructed fly lines. Its high abrasion resistance helps these lines hold up in some of the most brutal fishing conditions where rough coral, sharp rocks, and heavy surf can break down other lines in just a few outings.
All Precision Dry Skylines are weighted at the AFFTA standards. You can see the weight ranges in the chart pictured here (weights are measured from the first 30 ft of the head)
#3, #4, #5, #6
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.