Monic Microslick Fly Line Dressing
MICROSLICK Fly Line Dressing cleans, lubricates and preserves fly line and rod guides. Over time, dirt and grime can build up and compromise the performance and flotation of any fly line. Its recommended to clean your line after 5 or 6 outings. If fishing in murky or muddy waters, then this should be done every 2 or 3 outings to ensure your line is conditioned and functioning properly. Simply apply a small amount of MICROSLICK Dressing to a soft cloth and swipe fly line and guides to ensure optimal performance. Repeat as necessary.
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.
Monic Advanced Clear Plus Line1099 kr – 1099 krSelect options
Weight Forward CLEAR Floating 3-12 wt Freshwater & Saltwater
All line from MONIC are free of PVC for the benefit of the environment and to last longer!
Core: Low-Stretch Braided Fiber
Ideal Temp Range: From +4C & Above
Weight: Half Size Above AFFTA Standard
Loops: Reinforced Welded Loops On Both Ends