Monic GSP Floating Shooting Line
499 kr – 499 kr
GSP zero stretch shooting/running line
Large loops on both ends
65lb breaking strength
GSP Floating Shooting Line is a shooting/running line that is unparalleled in the market. Utilizing a gel-spun polyethylene core, which is the most advanced core material on the market, this shooting line achieves a true “no-stretch” characteristic. The ultra-low diameter of this core combines with superior strength to offer a shooting line that is the strongest, most durable, and most sensitive shooting line you will ever use. The polyethylene coating is formulated for extremely low memory, high float, and minimal “water pick-up” to greatly reduce guide-icing, friction, and to keep you dryer while casting.
Strength and Stretch
The core found in the GSP Floating Shooting Lines has a breaking strength of 65 pounds. The complete lack of stretch in these shooting lines, compounded with the strongest core available, translates the most subtle of takes back to the hand of the angler to virtually eliminate the chances of missing fish. This line is a favorite of Spey fishermen.
Factory-welded loops are additionally reinforced to the point where the loop weld will actually outperform the core strength. This unmatched strength is critical at these high-stress locations. For the ease of changing out shooting heads, the forward loop is over-sized to accommodate large spools.
GSP Floating Shooting Lines are made with a Gel-spun polyethylene core and a specific blend of polyethylene polymers to create the coating. All of these materials begin lighter than water (Specific Gravity < 1.0). The buoyancy of this shooting line, combined with its natural tendency to repel water allows for long, effortless mends and easier pick ups so that you can keep the fly where you want it.
The polyethylene coating of Impact fly lines does not contain the volatile chemicals that must be added to PVC in order to create a fly line. This shift in technology is important to maintain the durability of the line. Previously, these chemicals would constantly migrate into the environment. This is why we steer away from PVC baby toys and food containers—they emit poison. As those chemicals migrate out of the plastic, a void is created in the compound. Not only does this alter the compound from its initial characteristics, but that void forces the compound to crack over time. This is where the circumferential cracks on a PVC fly line are born. Add dirt, oil, and other foreign debris to the cracks and performance degrades. Monic lines do not lose material over time, and therefore do not crack. This is important in the overall durability of the line and its performance longevity for the angler.
0,76mm yellow, 0,97mm green
Douglas Upstream Rods5899 kr – 6999 krSelect options
Upstream! Carbon fiber rods with glass fiber feeling!
Medium and deep action
Down-locking reel seat
Upstream 3662: 6’6ft #3 , 32 grams, 2 sections
Upstream 3706: 7’0ft #3 , 47 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 3734: 7’3ft #3 , 40 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 3766: 7’6ft #3, 49 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 2804: 8’0ft #2, 40 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 3806: 8’0ft #3, 49 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 3834: 8’3ft #3, 45 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 4884: 8’8ft #4, 48 grams, 4 sections
Douglas LRS Single Hand Rods3999 kr – 4199 krSelect options
Inexpensive high end single hand rods!
LRS F4764: 7’6ft, #4 , 75 grams
LRS F5864: 8’6ft, #5, 81 grams
LRS F5904: 9’0ft, #5, 82 grams
LRS F6904: 9’0ft, #6, 87 grams
LRS F7904: 9’0ft, #7, 113 grams (Saltwater rod!)
All these LRS rods has a rather fast action, although not as fast as Sky and Sky G rods
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.
Zen Tenkara Grab’n’Go Kit3790 krAdd to cart
- Zako Tenkara Fly Fishing Rod
- EVA Foam Spool/Tenkara Line Holder, preloaded with:
- Hi-Vis, Furled & Tapered, 11ft Uni Thread Tenkara Fly Line
- 12 Sakasa Kebari Tenkara Flies
- Re-usable Plastic Fly Box
- Spare Tenkara Fly Rod Tip
- Tenkara Fly Rod Sock
- Tenkara Fly Rod Carbon Fiber Travel Case
- Rod Length Collapsed w/ Cap: 21 inch
- Rod Length Extended: 12 inch
- Handle Length: 10.65 inch
- Case Length: 23 inch
- Rod Weight w/o Cap: 85gram
- Rod Weight w Cap: 91gram
- Total Weight (Rod, Sock and Case): 243gram
- Flex: 6:4
Douglas Sky G S6904 Saltwater10999 krAdd to cart
All Douglas rods in the Sky G series are made of Graphene which makes them light, strong and with very fast recovery and very low swing weight!
Line Weight: 6
With fighting but and full aluminum reel seat
Yellowstone Angler’s WINNER of BEST 9ft weight 6 rod in 2021!!