Douglas Sky G 5904
Douglas Sky G 5904
All Douglas rods in the Sky G series are made of Graphene which makes them light, strong and with very fast recovery and very low swing weight!
Line Weight: 5
Yellowstone Angler’s WINNER of BEST 9ft weight 5 rod in 2020!!
The distinguished Douglas SKY G Fly Rod Series leverages technology in its quest to achieve fly rod perfection. It’s wonderfully lightweight and eminently castable, and the addition of revolutionary G-Tec platelets takes it over the top.
Altogether, you’ll find the Douglas SKY G Fly Rod Series offers superb dampening and recovery, near-effortless casting, accuracy, and outstanding durability. Innovative top-of-the-line components include: REC Titanium Cerecoil stripper guides with zirconia inserts, REC Titanium recoil guides, AAAA flor grade cork, a skeletonized aluminum reel seat, double uplocking rings with nylon bushings, and burled blackwood inserts. Includes a plush rod sock and aluminum tube.
Recently viewed products
Monic Advanced Trout Lines999 krSelect options
Monic Advanced Trout Lines
(Earlier named Icicle)
Weight Forward Floating 4-8wt
All line from MONIC are free of PVC!
Core: Low-Stretch Braided Fiber
Ideal Temp Range: +38C down to freezing
Weight: Half Size Above AFFTA Standard
Loops: Reinforced Welded Loops On Both Ends
Breaking strengths: 25lb for 4-6wt, 35lb for 7-9wt
Head Length: 11m
Douglas Metal Wheatley Fly Boxes749 kr – 1390 krSelect options
Douglas Metal Wheatley Fly Boxes
Douglas fly boxes in the iconic Richard Wheatley original design. These aluminum fly boxes are 12,5 or 15,5cm long and 9,5cm wide and 3,0cm deep.
Available in either dual-foam lids, or foam lid with 8 or 10 compartments in the base.
The compartments are spring loaded and each one is tested in the Wheatley workshop before being packaged for delivery.
These high-end fly boxes are hand made in the USA.
Dr. Slick Mitten Scissor Clamp, 6″, Textured Rubber Handles, Straight, Tapered Jaw, (1/2) – CMS6CFO(BK)399 krSelect options
Dr. Slick Mitten Scissor Clamp, 6″, Textured Rubber Handles, Straight, Tapered Jaw, (1/2) – CMS6CFO(BK)
- Half Smooth and Half Cross-Hatch Jaw Structure
- Available in Straight Jaw Only
- Pin-In Jaw
- Wrist Lanyard Included
- 6 inch
- Satin with Orange Rubber Handles: NFD711-CMS6CFO
- Black with Black Rubber Handles: NFD712-CMS6CFBK
Taylor Anomaly Z Rods9990 krSelect options
Taylor Anomaly Z Rods
– Medium-fast to fast action / ultra-fast recovery speed
– Ultra-high modulus carbon fiber and graphene blank
– Carbon fiber with custom aluminum reel seat
– Raw, un-sanded blank with matte blue finish
– Flor-grade thin ring cork handle
– Best in class swing weight
– Laser engraved cream/blue aluminum tube with fast dry rod sock
– Titanium recoil single foot guides
– Cericoil titanium stripping guides
– Alignment dots with rod length and weight on ferrules
– Light weight (5wt — 76gram only)
– Saltwater safe in all sizes (no fighting butt)
– Available in 8’6ft 4wt and 9ft in 5wt and 6wt,
Taylor Dynamix Rods3490 krSelect options
Taylor Dynamix Rods
– Fast-medium fast action / medium-fast recovery speed
– High modulus, carbon fiber blank
– Engraved burl-wood reel seat with satin silver hardware
– Lightly sanded blank with deep blue gloss finish
– AAA grade cork handle
– Cordura rod tube with matching rod sock
– Hard chrome single foot (3wt, 4wt, 5wt, 6wt) and snake guides (8wt)
– Chrome stripping guides with hard inserts
– Alignment dots
– Saltwater safe in 8wt
– Available as
10’6ft 3wt Euro Nymph
9ft 5wt, 6wt and 8wt (6wt with and without Fighting Butt)