Douglas Sky 51144 Switch
Douglas Sky 51144 Switch
The Douglas Sky 51144 is a very light weight Trout Switch rod which also can be used for smaller Salmon.
Line Weight: 5
Weight: 154 gram
The Douglas SKY Fly Rod Series is at the pinnacle of fast action, superior performance salt and freshwater fly rods. This series of versatile four piece rods is constructed with patented next generation nano carbon xmatrix materials. SKY represents award winning performance in rods that possess ground breaking strength-to-weight ratios. The Douglas SKY Fly Rod Series has built a reputation for featuring finely crafted actions capable of producing pin point accuracy, and longer than average casts with seemingly effortless casting.
Recently viewed products
Wingo Basecamp Belt Cutthroat Trout549 krAdd to cart
Wingo Basecamp Belt Cutthroat Trout
- RepYourWater and Wingo Outdoors Collaboration
- Adjustable Length up to 102cm (Cut and Burn to Seal)
- Rugged Zero-Slip Style Buckle
- Water and Corrosion Resistant
- Durable Polyester
- 3,5cm Width
Miss Mayfly MOXIE Chameleon Wading Pants4490 krSelect options
Miss Mayfly MOXIE Chameleon Wading Pants
Designed by women for women with women 100% in mind to all details!
The Miss Mayfly Moxie Chameleon Wading Pants (hip waders) isn’t just the gorgeous outdoor color option that you have been waiting for, it’s camouflage without the camo. Like a chameleon, our fabric provides tonal adaption to the environment, complimenting various shades of green, gold and gray.
Description: Our Moxie Breathable Chest Wading Pants provides an exceptional and flattering fit for women of all shapes and sizes while optimizing performance with extreme comfort, ease of movement and durability. The medium weight fabric is suitable for year-round weather conditions with appropriate under layers.
13 different sizes. See one of the pictures for European size chart
- Chameleon Color Technology
- Flexible Polyflex Fabric, Made to Move with a Woman’s Curves
- Incredible Durability
- Smooth Comfort Front with High Waist
- Easy On- Easy Off
- Water Resistant Zippered Pocket
- Attached Rear Belt
- Gravel Guards
- Double Layering In the Lower Legs with Air Venting
- Plush Fitted 4 Millimeter Neoprene Booties
Exclusive Polyflex Fabric:
Miss Mayfly’s smooth laying fabric creates a flattering and comfortable fit while optimizing performance. Suitable for most temperatures and conditions- with appropriate under-layers.
- Medium Weight Polyflex: High-gauge reinforced polyester knit provides flexibility while remaining highly abrasion-resistant.
- Waterproof: Exclusive waterproof tricot membrane provides an incredibly soft feel against the skin while providing complete wind and water protection. The outer shell is coated with a durable water repellent to protect against fabric water absorption.
Breathable: Moisture-permeable membrane keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Chameleon Color Technology: Like a chameleon, our fabric provides tonal adaption to the environment, complimenting various shades of green, gold and gray.
Plush 4mm Neoprene Booties
- Optimal thickness for temperature insulation
- Coated for comfort
- Blind stitched and seam sealed
12 Month Limited Warranty: Miss Mayfly branded wading gear products are guaranteed from factory defect for 12 months after date of purchase. If deemed defective, we will either replace or repair your wading product.
- Guarantee Exceptions: Guarantee does not cover: 1) Damage caused by improper use or care. 2) Fabric tears or damages incurred after purchase.
Repairs: Minor consumer damages may be repaired for a minimal fee which will be disclosed after review of product.
Payment for repairs or shipping charges: Customer services will contact you by email or phone to disclose fees and collect any payments due for non-covered repairs and/or shipping fees.