Beulah Elixir Scandi Shooting Head Lines
72 € – 90 €
Beulah Elixir Scandi Shooting Head Lines
Elixir Scandi Head Spey 32ft, 375grain
Elixir Scandi Head Spey 32ft, 400grain
Elixir Scandi Head Spey 33ft, 425grain
Elixir Scandi Head Spey 33ft, 450grain
Elixir Scandi Head Spey 33ft, 475grain
Elixir Scandi Head Spey 36ft, 500grain
Elixir Scandi Head Spey 36ft, 525grain
Elixir Scandi Head Spey 36ft, 550grain
Elixir Scandi Head Switch 25ft, 250grain
Elixir Scandi Head Switch 25ft, 275grain
Elixir Scandi Head Switch 27ft, 300grain
Elixir Scandi Head Switch 27ft, 325grain
Elixir Scandi Head Switch 28ft, 350grain
Elixir Scandi Head Switch 28ft, 375grain
Elixir Scandi Head Switch 29ft, 400grain
Elixir Scandi Head Switch 30ft, 425grain
Elixir Scandi Head Switch 30ft, 450grain
Elixir Scandi Head Switch 31ft, 475grain
Elixir Scandi Head Switch 31ft, 500grain
The Beulah Elixir V2 is a compact Scandinavian style shooting head. Designed for Spey casting surface, and light sinking poly tips on switch and Spey rods.
When fishing tight quarters or open gravel bars Elixir’s are a joy to cast from your first six foot line dump at the top of a run to 80′+ lasers when distance is necessary! Beulah Elixir will handle your dry line, light, and moderate sink tip needs for all spring, summer and early fall Spey excursions.
The power of the Elixir line is generated by the concentration of weight in the rear third of the taper (closest to running line). The front two thirds rapidly taper down to a fine front taper, dissipating the initial surge of energy into a tight loop with excellent control. The Elixir is designed with a large enough tip diameter to turn over poly leaders and modest size flies with ease. The Elixir Switch will handle poly leader tips 10′-11′ ( up to 90 grains max). For Spey Elixir use poly leader tips 12-14’, (up to 120 grains).With Scandinavian heads like the Beulah Elixir, a leader formula of 1.5 x rod length, including poly leader and tippet, will make a well balanced system.
- Available in head only
- Condensed rear taper
- Larger tip diameter improves casting and better control of larger flies
- Improved longer front taper for tighter loops at longer distances
- Two-color line with color change at load point (full line only)
- Improved durability on all factory welded loops
- Laser I.D. on all lines for quick line identification
|Style, Length & Weight||
Spey 32ft 375gr, Spey 32ft 400gr, Spey 33ft 425gr, Spey 33ft 450gr, Spey 33ft 475gr, Spey 36ft 500gr, Spey 36ft 525gr, Spey 36ft 550gr, Switch 25ft 250gr, Switch 25ft 275gr, Switch 27ft 300gr, Switch 27ft 325gr, Switch 28ft 350gr, Switch 28ft 375gr, Switch 29ft 400gr, Switch 30ft 425gr, Switch 30ft 450gr, Switch 31ft 475gr, Switch 31ft 500gr
Recently viewed products
Dr. Slick XBC Mitten Scissor Clamp, 5″, Colour of choice, Straight – CMS5COLOUR36 €Select options
Dr. Slick XBC Mitten Scissor Clamp, 5″, Colour of choice, Straight – CMS5COLOUR
- Straight jaw
- Half smooth and half cross hatch jaw
- Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink, Orange, Black or White
Taylor Series-1 Reels405 € – 423 €Select options
Taylor Series-1 Reels
– Multiple standard colors (Slate Grey, Golden Olive, Ruby Red, Offshore Blue)
– Watertight sealed drag system (salt-water safe)
– Hard anodized exterior for both beauty and protection
– Carbon-fiber drag system
– Highly ported yet ridged frame design
– Ultra large arbor design for fast retrieve and minimal line coil.
– Cold-Forged and machined from aerospace 6061 T6 Aluminum
– Reel clicks on both incoming and outgoing
– Convertible to both left and right hand retrieve
– Reels come in a tough neoprene case- Two-tone anodized reel frame
wt4-6: 136 grams and 95mm diameter
wt7-9: 147 grams and 106mm diameter (NFD recommends this one for wt 6-8)
Wingo Fish Skin Gloves Freshwater 202245 €Select options
Wingo Fish Skin Gloves Freshwater 2022
- All Wingo Sun Protection products tested as UPF 50+.
- Available in 3 patterns: Brown Trout, Brook Trout and Rainbow Trout
- Packaged and sold as a pair of gloves
- Lightweight, comfortable, quick-drying polyester to keep you protected from the elements
- Padded palms to protect key abrasion points
- Great for fishing and other outdoor/water sports
Beulah G2 Opal Surf Rods1062 €Select options
Beulah G2 Opal Two Hand Rods
Beulah Opal Saltwater Fly Rods are fast action two-handed fly rods designed to load quickly and cast long distances with half the effort of single hand rods. If you are looking for the most efficient technique to cover water and search out fish, a Opal two hand fly rod is the ticket. We spared nothing to create these incredibly light, accurate, smooth-casting rods with strength and durability built in. If you are looking to go the distance try and Opal two hand fly rod. All Opal fly rods come with American Tackle Titanium Guides, IM8 Silica Nano Matrix (SNM) resin, AAAA cork and custom anodized reel seat with unidirectional locking ring.
1156: 11ft 5/6wt
1178: 11ft 7/8wt
11910: 11ft 9/10wt
Douglas Metal Wheatley Fly Boxes68 € – 126 €Select options
Douglas Metal Wheatley Fly Boxes
Douglas fly boxes in the iconic Richard Wheatley original design. These aluminum fly boxes are 12,5 or 15,5cm long and 9,5cm wide and 3,0cm deep.
Available in either dual-foam lids, or foam lid with 8 or 10 compartments in the base.
The compartments are spring loaded and each one is tested in the Wheatley workshop before being packaged for delivery.
These high-end fly boxes are hand made in the USA.