Monic Skyline Plus Line
999 kr – 999 kr
Weight Forward Floating 4-12 wt
Freshwater & Saltwater
Core: Zero-Stretch GSP Core
Ideal Temp Range: +10C & Above
Weight: Half Size Above AFFTA Standard (see weight chart below)
Loops: Reinforced Welded Loops on Both Ends
Monic’s Javelin Taper is perfect for any angler seeking a more aggressive and easy casting line. The front loaded design of the Javelin allows the angler to shoot line with ease when longer casts are necessary or when windy conditions are a hindrance. The more aggressive nature makes it great for turning over cumbersome flies such as streamers, poppers, or heavy nymph and indicator rigs. Additionally, the increased mass in the initial belly portion of the head will more effectively load your rod with less line out making for more efficient casts at close range.
The tried and true Skyline coating has delivered high performance and extreme durability for years, but now has more slickness than ever! We’ve used the same naturally buoyant formula as before, but have now added higher levels of our slickening agent to improve overall performance and durability. Built directly into the line, this slickness cannot wear away. With a hint of light sky blue color added to keep a stealthy and unobtrusive fly line, you will still be able to have the advantage of stealth on your side when targeting spooky fish in low or clear water conditions.
The toughness of the Skyline coating produces a more durable, longer-lasting fly line compared to most conventional PVC constructed fly lines. Its high abrasion resistance helps these lines hold up in some of the most brutal fishing conditions where rough coral, sharp rocks, and heavy surf can break down other lines in just a few outings.
The Skyline series utilizes our zero-stretch GSP (gel spun polyethylene) core for a very unique and ultra-sensitive fly fishing experience. The no-stretch properties of the GSP give the angler superior control while casting and creates exceptional line speed for increased distance and quick repositioning of your presentation. Additionally, the zero-stretch provides the angler with unmatched sensitivity. You will be able to feel even the smallest of strikes as well as the tiny ticks of your fly as it bumps through bottom structure of the waters. Hook-sets can be quick and effortless, even small strip-sets from 60 plus feet are effective as no force is lost from the rod to the tip of your fly line.
The slight rigidness of the GSP makes it the perfect core material for those warm weather fishing environments. It will help to maintain the fly line’s original stiffness even in the extreme temps of the tropics. No more trying to cast a wet spaghetti noodle on those extra warm days.
All Skyline Plus lines are a half size above the AFFTA standards. You can see the weight ranges in the chart pictured here (weights are measured from the first 30 ft of the head).
#3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12
Douglas Upstream Rods5899 kr – 6999 krSelect options
Upstream! Carbon fiber rods with glass fiber feeling!
Medium and deep action
Down-locking reel seat
Upstream 3662: 6’6ft #3 , 32 grams, 2 sections
Upstream 3706: 7’0ft #3 , 47 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 3734: 7’3ft #3 , 40 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 3766: 7’6ft #3, 49 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 2804: 8’0ft #2, 40 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 3806: 8’0ft #3, 49 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 3834: 8’3ft #3, 45 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 4884: 8’8ft #4, 48 grams, 4 sections
Douglas LRS Single Hand Rods3999 kr – 4199 krSelect options
Inexpensive high end single hand rods!
LRS F4764: 7’6ft, #4 , 75 grams
LRS F5864: 8’6ft, #5, 81 grams
LRS F5904: 9’0ft, #5, 82 grams
LRS F6904: 9’0ft, #6, 87 grams
LRS F7904: 9’0ft, #7, 113 grams (Saltwater rod!)
All these LRS rods has a rather fast action, although not as fast as Sky and Sky G rods
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.
Zen Tenkara Grab’n’Go Kit3790 krAdd to cart
- Zako Tenkara Fly Fishing Rod
- EVA Foam Spool/Tenkara Line Holder, preloaded with:
- Hi-Vis, Furled & Tapered, 11ft Uni Thread Tenkara Fly Line
- 12 Sakasa Kebari Tenkara Flies
- Re-usable Plastic Fly Box
- Spare Tenkara Fly Rod Tip
- Tenkara Fly Rod Sock
- Tenkara Fly Rod Carbon Fiber Travel Case
- Rod Length Collapsed w/ Cap: 21 inch
- Rod Length Extended: 12 inch
- Handle Length: 10.65 inch
- Case Length: 23 inch
- Rod Weight w/o Cap: 85gram
- Rod Weight w Cap: 91gram
- Total Weight (Rod, Sock and Case): 243gram
- Flex: 6:4
Douglas Sky G S6904 Saltwater10999 krAdd to cart
All Douglas rods in the Sky G series are made of Graphene which makes them light, strong and with very fast recovery and very low swing weight!
Line Weight: 6
With fighting but and full aluminum reel seat
Yellowstone Angler’s WINNER of BEST 9ft weight 6 rod in 2021!!