Douglas Upstream Plus Rods
Douglas Upstream Plus Rods
Upstream Plus, a casters dream rods!
Medium to Medium Fast action
Up-locking reel seat
Upstream Plus 4904: 9ft #4 , 73 grams
Upstream Plus 5904: 9ft #5 , 73 grams
Upstream Plus 6904: 9ft #6 , 79 grams
The Douglas Upstream Plus Fly Rod Series provides more power than the Douglas Upstream. It gives the angler a solid up-locking reel seat for fighting larger fish. Most importantly, it provides a slightly faster action that makes the Upstream PLUS a great choice for people who want enough muscle to land the fish of a lifetime and enough finesse to use the tippet and flies required in tough, technical situations.
The Douglas Upstream Fly Rod Series are very special rods. It’s just the right size, with just the right flex. If you need to protect light tippets, if you’re casting the whole line or short distances, if you’re fishing to spooky trout where delicacy is required, if you need precise cast between 20 and 70 feet, these rods can get it all done. The Upstream Plus Fly Rods are a casters dream. The time and effort spent fighting with your rods to make the right cast is a thing of the past.
#4, #5, #6
Recently viewed products
Dr. Slick XBC Mitten Scissor Clamp, 5″, Colour of choice, Straight – CMS5COLOUR36 €Select options
Dr. Slick XBC Mitten Scissor Clamp, 5″, Colour of choice, Straight – CMS5COLOUR
- Straight jaw
- Half smooth and half cross hatch jaw
- Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink, Orange, Black or White
Taylor Series-1 Reels405 € – 423 €Select options
Taylor Series-1 Reels
– Multiple standard colors (Slate Grey, Golden Olive, Ruby Red, Offshore Blue)
– Watertight sealed drag system (salt-water safe)
– Hard anodized exterior for both beauty and protection
– Carbon-fiber drag system
– Highly ported yet ridged frame design
– Ultra large arbor design for fast retrieve and minimal line coil.
– Cold-Forged and machined from aerospace 6061 T6 Aluminum
– Reel clicks on both incoming and outgoing
– Convertible to both left and right hand retrieve
– Reels come in a tough neoprene case- Two-tone anodized reel frame
wt4-6: 136 grams and 95mm diameter
wt7-9: 147 grams and 106mm diameter (NFD recommends this one for wt 6-8)
Wingo Fish Skin Gloves Freshwater 202245 €Select options
Wingo Fish Skin Gloves Freshwater 2022
- All Wingo Sun Protection products tested as UPF 50+.
- Available in 3 patterns: Brown Trout, Brook Trout and Rainbow Trout
- Packaged and sold as a pair of gloves
- Lightweight, comfortable, quick-drying polyester to keep you protected from the elements
- Padded palms to protect key abrasion points
- Great for fishing and other outdoor/water sports
Beulah G2 Opal Surf Rods1062 €Select options
Beulah G2 Opal Two Hand Rods
Beulah Opal Saltwater Fly Rods are fast action two-handed fly rods designed to load quickly and cast long distances with half the effort of single hand rods. If you are looking for the most efficient technique to cover water and search out fish, a Opal two hand fly rod is the ticket. We spared nothing to create these incredibly light, accurate, smooth-casting rods with strength and durability built in. If you are looking to go the distance try and Opal two hand fly rod. All Opal fly rods come with American Tackle Titanium Guides, IM8 Silica Nano Matrix (SNM) resin, AAAA cork and custom anodized reel seat with unidirectional locking ring.
1156: 11ft 5/6wt
1178: 11ft 7/8wt
11910: 11ft 9/10wt
Douglas Metal Wheatley Fly Boxes68 € – 126 €Select options
Douglas Metal Wheatley Fly Boxes
Douglas fly boxes in the iconic Richard Wheatley original design. These aluminum fly boxes are 12,5 or 15,5cm long and 9,5cm wide and 3,0cm deep.
Available in either dual-foam lids, or foam lid with 8 or 10 compartments in the base.
The compartments are spring loaded and each one is tested in the Wheatley workshop before being packaged for delivery.
These high-end fly boxes are hand made in the USA.