Douglas LRS Single Hand Rods
4290 kr – 4790 kr
Douglas LRS Single Hand Rods
Inexpensive high end single hand rods!
LRS F4764: 7’6ft, #4 , 75 grams
LRS F5864: 8’6ft, #5, 81 grams
LRS F5904: 9’0ft, #5, 82 grams
LRS F6904: 9’0ft, #6, 87 grams
LRS F7904: 9’0ft, #7, 113 grams
LRS F8904: 9´0ft, #8, 128 grams
LRS F9904: 9´0ft, #9, 128 grams
LRS F10904: 9’0ft, #10, 130 grams
With the Douglas LRS Fly Rod Series, Head Rod Designer Fred Contaoi has brought high-end performance to a price point for every angler, redefining the value expected from a fly rod without the premium price tag. Each model has been finely tuned to find the perfect action that meets the needs of veteran anglers and beginners alike.
The Douglas LRS Fly Rod Series features an eye catching deep blue finish complemented by a nickel finished stainless stripping guide, hard chrome snake guides, quality cork grips, and a carbon reel seat with double uplocking rings. With models designed for spinning, casting, fly fishing, float fishing and trolling; the LRS Fly Rod Series is not only is bound to be a flagship for Douglas for years to come, but to be one of the deepest lineups in the entire market.
LRS F4764, LRS F5864, LRS F5904, LRS F6904, LRS F7904, LRS F8904, LRS F9904, LRS F10904
Recently viewed products
Oros Strike Indicator 3 on card159 krSelect options
Oros Strike Indicator 3 on card
Easy to use!
1. Unscrew top
2. Place line in screw slot
3. Screw on top until the screw and nut grips the line
4. Unscrew ¼ turn to adjust up or down
5. Don’t over-tighten.
Features and details:
• Recommended line weights by size: small – 5X and lower, medium – 4X or lower, large –
3X or lower
• Does not kink the line
• Float as much or more weight than the current leading brands.
• Smooth surface developed to repel water and dirt, and create less drag while casting
• Made with a Biodegradable additive that accelerates biodegradation with prolonged
exposure in natural environments, not in normal use
• Strike indicator top and bottom colors can be mixed or matched by anglers for optimal
Small 16mm dia
Medium 21mm dia
Large 26mm dia
Iwana RETRO Trout Reels5990 kr – 6290 krSelect options
Iwana RETRO Trout Reels
Bogdan started making this style of reels in 1955, and they were very popular with anglers at that time. Many anglers still love these reels, even though he stopped making them a decade ago. We are bringing classic reels back to get more anglers to use Bogdan-style reels and providing them with good after-sales service. We believe that great reels should not be displayed in a cabinet but taken to the river to go fishing.
IN HONOR OF S.E. BOGDAN
you will get all that on an IWANA Reel.
- Engravde serial number.
Available in 3 sizes and three colours:
Trout 3,25inch diameter. 142gram. For 4, 5and 6wt rods. Capacity: WF5F+100yds/20lb
Small Trout 2,75inch diameter. 113gram. For 1, 2, and 3wt rods. Capacity: WF3F+24yds/20lb.
Wide Small Trout 2,75inch diameter but wider. 116gram. For 2, 3 and 4wt rods. Capacity: WF3F+65yds/20lb
Black & Silver
How to change winding direction: Click here
Taylor Elemnt Reels3790 kr – 3990 krSelect options
Taylor Elemnt Reels
– Ultra-large arbor design for fast retrieve and minimal line coil.
– Watertight sealed ESD+ drag system (saltwater safe)
– Hard anodized exterior for both beauty and protection
– Multiple standard colors (Stealth Black, Lemon Lime, Ruby Red, Ice Blue)
– Composite drag system
– Highly ported yet rigid frame design
– Cold-Forged and machined from aerospace 6061 T6 Aluminum
– Reel clicks on both incoming and outgoing
– Convertible to left or right hand retrieve
– Reels come in a tough neoprene case
– LVL (Level) spool design for added capacity and line control
Size 2-4: 117 grams and 86mm diameter
Size 4-6: 126 grams and 97mm diameter
Size 7-9: 134 grams and 108mm diameter
Taylor Dynamix Rods3490 krSelect options
Taylor Dynamix Rods
– Fast-medium fast action / medium-fast recovery speed
– High modulus, carbon fiber blank
– Engraved burl-wood reel seat with satin silver hardware
– Lightly sanded blank with deep blue gloss finish
– AAA grade cork handle
– Cordura rod tube with matching rod sock
– Hard chrome single foot (3wt, 4wt, 5wt, 6wt) and snake guides (8wt)
– Chrome stripping guides with hard inserts
– Alignment dots
– Saltwater safe in 8wt
– Available as
10’6ft 3wt Euro Nymph
9ft 5wt, 6wt and 8wt (6wt with and without Fighting Butt)