Douglas LRS Single Hand Rods
387 € – 432 €
Douglas LRS Single Hand Rods
Inexpensive high end single hand rods!
LRS F4764: 7’6ft, #4 , 75 grams
LRS F5864: 8’6ft, #5, 81 grams
LRS F5904: 9’0ft, #5, 82 grams
LRS F6904: 9’0ft, #6, 87 grams
LRS F7904: 9’0ft, #7, 113 grams
LRS F8904: 9´0ft, #8, 128 grams
LRS F9904: 9´0ft, #9, 128 grams
LRS F10904: 9’0ft, #10, 130 grams
With the Douglas LRS Fly Rod Series, Head Rod Designer Fred Contaoi has brought high-end performance to a price point for every angler, redefining the value expected from a fly rod without the premium price tag. Each model has been finely tuned to find the perfect action that meets the needs of veteran anglers and beginners alike.
The Douglas LRS Fly Rod Series features an eye catching deep blue finish complemented by a nickel finished stainless stripping guide, hard chrome snake guides, quality cork grips, and a carbon reel seat with double uplocking rings. With models designed for spinning, casting, fly fishing, float fishing and trolling; the LRS Fly Rod Series is not only is bound to be a flagship for Douglas for years to come, but to be one of the deepest lineups in the entire market.
LRS F4764, LRS F5864, LRS F5904, LRS F6904, LRS F7904, LRS F8904, LRS F9904, LRS F10904
Recently viewed products
Dr. Slick XBC Mitten Scissor Clamp, 5″, Colour of choice, Straight – CMS5COLOUR36 €Select options
Dr. Slick XBC Mitten Scissor Clamp, 5″, Colour of choice, Straight – CMS5COLOUR
- Straight jaw
- Half smooth and half cross hatch jaw
- Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink, Orange, Black or White
Taylor Series-1 Reels405 € – 423 €Select options
Taylor Series-1 Reels
– Multiple standard colors (Slate Grey, Golden Olive, Ruby Red, Offshore Blue)
– Watertight sealed drag system (salt-water safe)
– Hard anodized exterior for both beauty and protection
– Carbon-fiber drag system
– Highly ported yet ridged frame design
– Ultra large arbor design for fast retrieve and minimal line coil.
– Cold-Forged and machined from aerospace 6061 T6 Aluminum
– Reel clicks on both incoming and outgoing
– Convertible to both left and right hand retrieve
– Reels come in a tough neoprene case- Two-tone anodized reel frame
wt4-6: 136 grams and 95mm diameter
wt7-9: 147 grams and 106mm diameter (NFD recommends this one for wt 6-8)
Wingo Fish Skin Gloves Freshwater 202245 €Select options
Wingo Fish Skin Gloves Freshwater 2022
- All Wingo Sun Protection products tested as UPF 50+.
- Available in 3 patterns: Brown Trout, Brook Trout and Rainbow Trout
- Packaged and sold as a pair of gloves
- Lightweight, comfortable, quick-drying polyester to keep you protected from the elements
- Padded palms to protect key abrasion points
- Great for fishing and other outdoor/water sports
Beulah G2 Opal Surf Rods1062 €Select options
Beulah G2 Opal Two Hand Rods
Beulah Opal Saltwater Fly Rods are fast action two-handed fly rods designed to load quickly and cast long distances with half the effort of single hand rods. If you are looking for the most efficient technique to cover water and search out fish, a Opal two hand fly rod is the ticket. We spared nothing to create these incredibly light, accurate, smooth-casting rods with strength and durability built in. If you are looking to go the distance try and Opal two hand fly rod. All Opal fly rods come with American Tackle Titanium Guides, IM8 Silica Nano Matrix (SNM) resin, AAAA cork and custom anodized reel seat with unidirectional locking ring.
1156: 11ft 5/6wt
1178: 11ft 7/8wt
11910: 11ft 9/10wt
Douglas Metal Wheatley Fly Boxes68 € – 126 €Select options
Douglas Metal Wheatley Fly Boxes
Douglas fly boxes in the iconic Richard Wheatley original design. These aluminum fly boxes are 12,5 or 15,5cm long and 9,5cm wide and 3,0cm deep.
Available in either dual-foam lids, or foam lid with 8 or 10 compartments in the base.
The compartments are spring loaded and each one is tested in the Wheatley workshop before being packaged for delivery.
These high-end fly boxes are hand made in the USA.