Zen Tenkara Traditional Flies
A 12 -pack of Sakasa Kebari Tenkara Flies in Black, Green and Yellow, Sizes 8 and 10. This versatile hackle-forward, simple fly can be used as a wet or dry fly. Pulse it under the water by lightly tapping your tenkara fly rod to create motion, or dab it with floatant and use it as a dry fly. The one fly pattern that can be fished above and below the surface.
Any fly pattern can be used with your tenkara fly fishing rod, including dries, nymphs, streamers, terrestrials, etc., but tenkara traditionalists focus less on hatch/insect visual imitation and more on fly movement and presentation. That’s why a simply hackle-forward fly patterned called the Sakasa Kebari is often the go-to tenkara fly pattern. It doesn’t resemble any particular insect but, with the hackle facing towards the hook’s eye, under water it pulses and is an effective attractor. When dressed with a bit of floatant, the Sakasa Kebari can be made to skitter across the surface of the water and offer dry action, making it a very versatile, non-specific fly pattern. Our Sakasa Kebari flies are pre-packaged in a re-usable small plastic box, ideal for the chest or back pocket for the true minimalist. Sizes 8 and 10. Colors: Black Green Yellow. 1 dozen mixed per package.
Douglas Upstream Rods5899 kr – 6999 krSelect options
Upstream! Carbon fiber rods with glass fiber feeling!
Medium and deep action
Down-locking reel seat
Upstream 3662: 6’6ft #3 , 32 grams, 2 sections
Upstream 3706: 7’0ft #3 , 47 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 3734: 7’3ft #3 , 40 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 3766: 7’6ft #3, 49 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 2804: 8’0ft #2, 40 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 3806: 8’0ft #3, 49 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 3834: 8’3ft #3, 45 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 4884: 8’8ft #4, 48 grams, 4 sections
Douglas LRS Single Hand Rods3999 kr – 4199 krSelect options
Inexpensive high end single hand rods!
LRS F4764: 7’6ft, #4 , 75 grams
LRS F5864: 8’6ft, #5, 81 grams
LRS F5904: 9’0ft, #5, 82 grams
LRS F6904: 9’0ft, #6, 87 grams
LRS F7904: 9’0ft, #7, 113 grams (Saltwater rod!)
All these LRS rods has a rather fast action, although not as fast as Sky and Sky G rods
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.
Zen Tenkara Grab’n’Go Kit3790 krAdd to cart
- Zako Tenkara Fly Fishing Rod
- EVA Foam Spool/Tenkara Line Holder, preloaded with:
- Hi-Vis, Furled & Tapered, 11ft Uni Thread Tenkara Fly Line
- 12 Sakasa Kebari Tenkara Flies
- Re-usable Plastic Fly Box
- Spare Tenkara Fly Rod Tip
- Tenkara Fly Rod Sock
- Tenkara Fly Rod Carbon Fiber Travel Case
- Rod Length Collapsed w/ Cap: 21 inch
- Rod Length Extended: 12 inch
- Handle Length: 10.65 inch
- Case Length: 23 inch
- Rod Weight w/o Cap: 85gram
- Rod Weight w Cap: 91gram
- Total Weight (Rod, Sock and Case): 243gram
- Flex: 6:4
Douglas Sky G S6904 Saltwater10999 krAdd to cart
All Douglas rods in the Sky G series are made of Graphene which makes them light, strong and with very fast recovery and very low swing weight!
Line Weight: 6
With fighting but and full aluminum reel seat
Yellowstone Angler’s WINNER of BEST 9ft weight 6 rod in 2021!!