Beulah TONIC Skagit Shooting Head Line
679 kr – 679 kr
Skagit heads in three lengths:
The TONIC is Beulah’s Compact Skagit style switch and spey floating head.
A few improvements have been made to this head. Beulah re-engineered the loops, changed the line color, and added line ID on the front loop to help keep you organized. Slight improvements to the head taper will also improve turn over and casting control for bullet shaped loops even while you are casting up to 15 feet of T-14 and a heavy copper tube. This head is a workhorse; designed to satisfy your sink tip and large/heavy fly needs. For Switch try sinking tips 6-10’ in the 60-110 grain window; for Spey use tips in the 6-15’ range with a grain window of 60-168 grains depending on rod weight. We offer the Tonic in both switch and Spey grain sizes and lengths.
Beulah’s Tonic Heads have been designed to be just over 2 times rod length this allows for sink tips in a wide full range of lengths and grain weights combined with moderate to large and heavy flies to be presented with ease and grace. These lines are generally designed to cast with sustained anchor techniques including the Snap “T” or “C” and Double Spey. With the right touch, splash and go casts like Single Speys and Snake Rolls aren’t out of the question.
How is Beulah’s Tonic different from most other Skagit style Heads? Most Skagit style heads are designed with the majority of the profile as a large diameter with out much taper to move the mass of sink tips and large/heavy flies. Crude, effective, but,…..not pretty. Beulah’s new Tonic V2 can be dissected into four areas of line profile to improve casting, control and line flight: A Short Rear steep taper that connects to your running line allows for the line to quickly collapse into bullet shaped tight loops. The rear taper then melds into the belly or body of the line which carries the majority of the lines weight (in grains) close to your rod tip allowing for instant load, and the ability to work tight casting spaces. From there, the lines feature a condensed continuous taper to a large diameter tip which connects to and handles all of your sink tip and large or heavy fly needs.
|Length & Weight||
Short175gr, Short200gr, Short225gr, Short250gr, Short275gr, Short300gr, Switch325gr, Switch350gr, Switch375gr, Switch400gr, Switch425gr, Switch450gr, Switch475gr, Switch500gr, Switch525gr, Spey450gr, Spey475gr, Spey500gr, Spey525gr, Spey550gr, Spey575gr
Douglas Upstream Rods5899 kr – 6999 krSelect options
Upstream! Carbon fiber rods with glass fiber feeling!
Medium and deep action
Down-locking reel seat
Upstream 3662: 6’6ft #3 , 32 grams, 2 sections
Upstream 3706: 7’0ft #3 , 47 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 3734: 7’3ft #3 , 40 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 3766: 7’6ft #3, 49 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 2804: 8’0ft #2, 40 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 3806: 8’0ft #3, 49 grams, 6 sections
Upstream 3834: 8’3ft #3, 45 grams, 4 sections
Upstream 4884: 8’8ft #4, 48 grams, 4 sections
Douglas LRS Single Hand Rods3999 kr – 4199 krSelect options
Inexpensive high end single hand rods!
LRS F4764: 7’6ft, #4 , 75 grams
LRS F5864: 8’6ft, #5, 81 grams
LRS F5904: 9’0ft, #5, 82 grams
LRS F6904: 9’0ft, #6, 87 grams
LRS F7904: 9’0ft, #7, 113 grams (Saltwater rod!)
All these LRS rods has a rather fast action, although not as fast as Sky and Sky G rods
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.
Zen Tenkara Grab’n’Go Kit3790 krAdd to cart
- Zako Tenkara Fly Fishing Rod
- EVA Foam Spool/Tenkara Line Holder, preloaded with:
- Hi-Vis, Furled & Tapered, 11ft Uni Thread Tenkara Fly Line
- 12 Sakasa Kebari Tenkara Flies
- Re-usable Plastic Fly Box
- Spare Tenkara Fly Rod Tip
- Tenkara Fly Rod Sock
- Tenkara Fly Rod Carbon Fiber Travel Case
- Rod Length Collapsed w/ Cap: 21 inch
- Rod Length Extended: 12 inch
- Handle Length: 10.65 inch
- Case Length: 23 inch
- Rod Weight w/o Cap: 85gram
- Rod Weight w Cap: 91gram
- Total Weight (Rod, Sock and Case): 243gram
- Flex: 6:4
Douglas Sky G S6904 Saltwater10999 krAdd to cart
All Douglas rods in the Sky G series are made of Graphene which makes them light, strong and with very fast recovery and very low swing weight!
Line Weight: 6
With fighting but and full aluminum reel seat
Yellowstone Angler’s WINNER of BEST 9ft weight 6 rod in 2021!!