Beulah TONIC Skagit Shooting Head Line
899 kr – 999 kr
Beulah TONIC Skagit Shooting Head Line
Skagit heads in three lengths:
The TONIC is Beulah’s Compact Skagit style switch and spey floating head.
A few improvements have been made to this head. Beulah re-engineered the loops, changed the line color, and added line ID on the front loop to help keep you organized. Slight improvements to the head taper will also improve turn over and casting control for bullet shaped loops even while you are casting up to 15 feet of T-14 and a heavy copper tube. This head is a workhorse; designed to satisfy your sink tip and large/heavy fly needs. For Switch try sinking tips 6-10’ in the 60-110 grain window; for Spey use tips in the 6-15’ range with a grain window of 60-168 grains depending on rod weight. We offer the Tonic in both switch and Spey grain sizes and lengths.
Beulah’s Tonic Heads have been designed to be just over 2 times rod length this allows for sink tips in a wide full range of lengths and grain weights combined with moderate to large and heavy flies to be presented with ease and grace. These lines are generally designed to cast with sustained anchor techniques including the Snap “T” or “C” and Double Spey. With the right touch, splash and go casts like Single Speys and Snake Rolls aren’t out of the question.
How is Beulah’s Tonic different from most other Skagit style Heads? Most Skagit style heads are designed with the majority of the profile as a large diameter with out much taper to move the mass of sink tips and large/heavy flies. Crude, effective, but,…..not pretty. Beulah’s new Tonic V2 can be dissected into four areas of line profile to improve casting, control and line flight: A Short Rear steep taper that connects to your running line allows for the line to quickly collapse into bullet shaped tight loops. The rear taper then melds into the belly or body of the line which carries the majority of the lines weight (in grains) close to your rod tip allowing for instant load, and the ability to work tight casting spaces. From there, the lines feature a condensed continuous taper to a large diameter tip which connects to and handles all of your sink tip and large or heavy fly needs.
|Length & Weight||
Short175gr, Short200gr, Short225gr, Short250gr, Short275gr, Short300gr, Switch325gr, Switch350gr, Switch375gr, Switch400gr, Switch425gr, Switch450gr, Switch475gr, Switch500gr, Switch525gr, Spey450gr, Spey475gr, Spey500gr, Spey525gr, Spey550gr, Spey575gr
Recently viewed products
Wingo Basecamp Belt Cutthroat Trout549 krAdd to cart
Wingo Basecamp Belt Cutthroat Trout
- RepYourWater and Wingo Outdoors Collaboration
- Adjustable Length up to 102cm (Cut and Burn to Seal)
- Rugged Zero-Slip Style Buckle
- Water and Corrosion Resistant
- Durable Polyester
- 3,5cm Width
Miss Mayfly MOXIE Chameleon Wading Pants4490 krSelect options
Miss Mayfly MOXIE Chameleon Wading Pants
Designed by women for women with women 100% in mind to all details!
The Miss Mayfly Moxie Chameleon Wading Pants (hip waders) isn’t just the gorgeous outdoor color option that you have been waiting for, it’s camouflage without the camo. Like a chameleon, our fabric provides tonal adaption to the environment, complimenting various shades of green, gold and gray.
Description: Our Moxie Breathable Chest Wading Pants provides an exceptional and flattering fit for women of all shapes and sizes while optimizing performance with extreme comfort, ease of movement and durability. The medium weight fabric is suitable for year-round weather conditions with appropriate under layers.
13 different sizes. See one of the pictures for European size chart
- Chameleon Color Technology
- Flexible Polyflex Fabric, Made to Move with a Woman’s Curves
- Incredible Durability
- Smooth Comfort Front with High Waist
- Easy On- Easy Off
- Water Resistant Zippered Pocket
- Attached Rear Belt
- Gravel Guards
- Double Layering In the Lower Legs with Air Venting
- Plush Fitted 4 Millimeter Neoprene Booties
Exclusive Polyflex Fabric:
Miss Mayfly’s smooth laying fabric creates a flattering and comfortable fit while optimizing performance. Suitable for most temperatures and conditions- with appropriate under-layers.
- Medium Weight Polyflex: High-gauge reinforced polyester knit provides flexibility while remaining highly abrasion-resistant.
- Waterproof: Exclusive waterproof tricot membrane provides an incredibly soft feel against the skin while providing complete wind and water protection. The outer shell is coated with a durable water repellent to protect against fabric water absorption.
Breathable: Moisture-permeable membrane keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Chameleon Color Technology: Like a chameleon, our fabric provides tonal adaption to the environment, complimenting various shades of green, gold and gray.
Plush 4mm Neoprene Booties
- Optimal thickness for temperature insulation
- Coated for comfort
- Blind stitched and seam sealed
12 Month Limited Warranty: Miss Mayfly branded wading gear products are guaranteed from factory defect for 12 months after date of purchase. If deemed defective, we will either replace or repair your wading product.
- Guarantee Exceptions: Guarantee does not cover: 1) Damage caused by improper use or care. 2) Fabric tears or damages incurred after purchase.
Repairs: Minor consumer damages may be repaired for a minimal fee which will be disclosed after review of product.
Payment for repairs or shipping charges: Customer services will contact you by email or phone to disclose fees and collect any payments due for non-covered repairs and/or shipping fees.