Beulah G2 Platinum 1083 Nymph
Beulah G2 Platinum 1083 Nymph
Euro Nymphing Rod
Line Weight: 3
Weight: 82 grams
Action: Tip Flex
The Beulah Platinum G2 Series rods are constructed using state of the art Graphene material, AAAA Cork grips with burl inlays, wood burl insert on reel seats, solid titanium stripper guides, and industries finest Snake brand* guides.
Euro nymphing has emerged in recent years as the dominant form of catching high numbers of trout in close quarters. By maintaining a direct contact with the fly and avoiding the plop and splash of a mended bobber, Euro nymphers have taken the lethality of subsurface fishing to a whole new level. At 10’8”, our G2 Euro nymphing rod gives you the reach to keep your flies perfectly at trout level, whether that’s one foot deep or ten. It’s a 3-weight rod that bends deeply, absorbing the rapid hook sets of Euro nymphing while protecting light tippets. Like the Euro nymphing technique, this is an ultra modern rod, with titanium stripping guides and state of the art, perfectly circular and low-profile snake guides. The extreme lightness and sensitivity of graphene allow you to go the whole day with your rod held high, or bent. To the last detail, this is a nymphing rod that will rack up numbers, and do it in classic Beulah style.
Your Platinum G2 3-weight Euro nymphing rod is outfitted with a wood burl insert, titanium stripping guides, AAAA cork handle, ultra-light Graphene blank, cool blue thread wraps, and the industry’s finest Snake brand guides.
Recently viewed products
Monic Advanced Trout Lines999 krSelect options
Monic Advanced Trout Lines
(Earlier named Icicle)
Weight Forward Floating 4-8wt
All line from MONIC are free of PVC!
Core: Low-Stretch Braided Fiber
Ideal Temp Range: +38C down to freezing
Weight: Half Size Above AFFTA Standard
Loops: Reinforced Welded Loops On Both Ends
Breaking strengths: 25lb for 4-6wt, 35lb for 7-9wt
Head Length: 11m
Douglas Metal Wheatley Fly Boxes749 kr – 1390 krSelect options
Douglas Metal Wheatley Fly Boxes
Douglas fly boxes in the iconic Richard Wheatley original design. These aluminum fly boxes are 12,5 or 15,5cm long and 9,5cm wide and 3,0cm deep.
Available in either dual-foam lids, or foam lid with 8 or 10 compartments in the base.
The compartments are spring loaded and each one is tested in the Wheatley workshop before being packaged for delivery.
These high-end fly boxes are hand made in the USA.
Dr. Slick Mitten Scissor Clamp, 6″, Textured Rubber Handles, Straight, Tapered Jaw, (1/2) – CMS6CFO(BK)399 krSelect options
Dr. Slick Mitten Scissor Clamp, 6″, Textured Rubber Handles, Straight, Tapered Jaw, (1/2) – CMS6CFO(BK)
- Half Smooth and Half Cross-Hatch Jaw Structure
- Available in Straight Jaw Only
- Pin-In Jaw
- Wrist Lanyard Included
- 6 inch
- Satin with Orange Rubber Handles: NFD711-CMS6CFO
- Black with Black Rubber Handles: NFD712-CMS6CFBK
Taylor Anomaly Z Rods9990 krSelect options
Taylor Anomaly Z Rods
– Medium-fast to fast action / ultra-fast recovery speed
– Ultra-high modulus carbon fiber and graphene blank
– Carbon fiber with custom aluminum reel seat
– Raw, un-sanded blank with matte blue finish
– Flor-grade thin ring cork handle
– Best in class swing weight
– Laser engraved cream/blue aluminum tube with fast dry rod sock
– Titanium recoil single foot guides
– Cericoil titanium stripping guides
– Alignment dots with rod length and weight on ferrules
– Light weight (5wt — 76gram only)
– Saltwater safe in all sizes (no fighting butt)
– Available in 8’6ft 4wt and 9ft in 5wt and 6wt,
Taylor Dynamix Rods3490 krSelect options
Taylor Dynamix Rods
– Fast-medium fast action / medium-fast recovery speed
– High modulus, carbon fiber blank
– Engraved burl-wood reel seat with satin silver hardware
– Lightly sanded blank with deep blue gloss finish
– AAA grade cork handle
– Cordura rod tube with matching rod sock
– Hard chrome single foot (3wt, 4wt, 5wt, 6wt) and snake guides (8wt)
– Chrome stripping guides with hard inserts
– Alignment dots
– Saltwater safe in 8wt
– Available as
10’6ft 3wt Euro Nymph
9ft 5wt, 6wt and 8wt (6wt with and without Fighting Butt)