Beulah Switch G2 Platinum
8399 kr – 8399 kr
Line Weight: 5/6 – 7/8 – 8/9
Weights: 139, 139 and 144grams
People first started taking notice of Beulah when they popularized the switch rod. Since that time, this versatile format has always been a mainstay in Beulah’s lineup. The G2 Platinum Switch takes this concept to the next level, combining gained experience designing this style of rod with the addition of brand new Graphene materials. Beulah’s latest line of G2 Platinum Switch is lighter, stronger, and more versatile than ever. Able to cast a variety of lines, overhead or under handed with one or two hands, these fly rods excel in many fishing situations.
The G2 Platinum Series of Switch Rods come in three sizes to better match the conditions and targeted fish. The Platinum G2 Series rods are constructed using state of the art Graphene material, AAAA Cork grips with burl inlays, wood burl insert on reel seats, solid titanium stripper guides, and industries finest Snake brand* guides.
#5/6, #7/8, #8/9
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.