Taylor Phenom MII Rods
5990 kr – 6190 kr
Taylor Phenom MII Rods
– Medium-Fast action / Tip curve / Medium-fast recovery speed
– Cherry-red blank
– Saltwater safe on rods with carbon spacer
– Raw, unsanded blank with durable clear coat
– AAA high-grade cork handle with composite accents
– Comes with rod sock and red cordura tube
– Hard-chrome snake guides and SIC ceramic stripping guides
– Alignment dots with rod length and weight on ferrules
– Engraved wood (freshwater) or Carbon fiber (saltwater) reel seat
– Blank matching red thread with silver accents
– Available in 8’6ft 4wt and 9ft in 5wt, 6wt, 8wt and 10wt
The Phenom MII takes all the elements that were great about the original Phenom and refines them creating a rod that is truly a pleasure to cast. The Phenom MII is 20% lighter and stronger, featuring a refined medium-fast taper. Taylor has added their popular engraved burl-wood spacer, classic style cork, a cherry-red blank, and higher modulus graphite. The Phenom’s action is a medium-fast action with a progressive curve.
|Length & Weight||
8'6ft4wt, 9ft5wt, 9ft6wt, 9ft8wt, 9ft10wt
Recently viewed products
Monic Advanced Trout Lines999 krSelect options
Monic Advanced Trout Lines
(Earlier named Icicle)
Weight Forward Floating 4-8wt
All line from MONIC are free of PVC!
Core: Low-Stretch Braided Fiber
Ideal Temp Range: +38C down to freezing
Weight: Half Size Above AFFTA Standard
Loops: Reinforced Welded Loops On Both Ends
Breaking strengths: 25lb for 4-6wt, 35lb for 7-9wt
Head Length: 11m
Oros Strike Indicator 3 on card159 krSelect options
Oros Strike Indicator 3 on card
Easy to use!
1. Unscrew top
2. Place line in screw slot
3. Screw on top until the screw and nut grips the line
4. Unscrew ¼ turn to adjust up or down
5. Don’t over-tighten.
Features and details:
• Recommended line weights by size: small – 5X and lower, medium – 4X or lower, large –
3X or lower
• Does not kink the line
• Float as much or more weight than the current leading brands.
• Smooth surface developed to repel water and dirt, and create less drag while casting
• Made with a Biodegradable additive that accelerates biodegradation with prolonged
exposure in natural environments, not in normal use
• Strike indicator top and bottom colors can be mixed or matched by anglers for optimal
Small 16mm dia
Medium 21mm dia
Large 26mm dia
Iwana RETRO Trout Reels5990 kr – 6290 krSelect options
Iwana RETRO Trout Reels
Bogdan started making this style of reels in 1955, and they were very popular with anglers at that time. Many anglers still love these reels, even though he stopped making them a decade ago. We are bringing classic reels back to get more anglers to use Bogdan-style reels and providing them with good after-sales service. We believe that great reels should not be displayed in a cabinet but taken to the river to go fishing.
IN HONOR OF S.E. BOGDAN
you will get all that on an IWANA Reel.
- Engravde serial number.
Available in 3 sizes and three colours:
Trout 3,25inch diameter. 142gram. For 4, 5and 6wt rods. Capacity: WF5F+100yds/20lb
Small Trout 2,75inch diameter. 113gram. For 1, 2, and 3wt rods. Capacity: WF3F+24yds/20lb.
Wide Small Trout 2,75inch diameter but wider. 116gram. For 2, 3 and 4wt rods. Capacity: WF3F+65yds/20lb
Black & Silver
How to change winding direction: Click here
Taylor Elemnt Reels3790 kr – 3990 krSelect options
Taylor Elemnt Reels
– Ultra-large arbor design for fast retrieve and minimal line coil.
– Watertight sealed ESD+ drag system (saltwater safe)
– Hard anodized exterior for both beauty and protection
– Multiple standard colors (Stealth Black, Lemon Lime, Ruby Red, Ice Blue)
– Composite drag system
– Highly ported yet rigid frame design
– Cold-Forged and machined from aerospace 6061 T6 Aluminum
– Reel clicks on both incoming and outgoing
– Convertible to left or right hand retrieve
– Reels come in a tough neoprene case
– LVL (Level) spool design for added capacity and line control
Size 2-4: 117 grams and 86mm diameter
Size 4-6: 126 grams and 97mm diameter
Size 7-9: 134 grams and 108mm diameter