Monic The Whiz Leader
99 kr – 129 kr
A non nylon level leader!
9 & 12ft
20lb breaking strength
The new Whiz leaders are designed to replace conventional nylon leaders. The Whiz leader provides two very distinct advantages over nylon. First, it produces a straight cast as the leader is free of twists or curl, and secondly a soft presentation great for both topwater and subsurface applications. The leader was first used as a core material for the Monic Henley series of clear floating and intermediate fly lines making them very supple and void of any memory. So with such great results as the core material for the Henley clear lines, it was decided to implement it as a leader material as well and the results have been amazing. The polymers used to make Whiz leaders are extremely supple, crystal clear, and slick to the touch. Monic provide a variety of breaking strengths from 7lb, 12lb, and 20lb test with a variety of leader lengths, 7ft, 9ft and12ft. Giving the angler the opportunity to use The Whiz leader for any application for any species whether it be Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, Bonefish, Tarpon, Permit, and many more!
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.