Cheeky Limitless 475
Line weight: 9-11
For Salmon and Tarpon
Available on backorder
Limitless Fly Reels are the most technologically advanced fly reels on the planet. Available in 5 sizes, Limitless Fly Reels feature an innovative fully sealed Gasket Drag System (GDS) that is impenetrable by the elements. All Limitless Reels are fully machined from high-grade aerospace aluminum, and incorporate a multi-axis machining technique that redistributes metal to key stress points. Limitless Fly Reels offer an all-new integrated reel foot, unbeatable line capacity, easy L/R conversion, an insane arbor size for maximum retrieval rate, and remain some of the lightest and strongest fly reels available.
There’s almost nothing better than the moment when the water explodes and all hell breaks loose. You’re on with a monster tarpon, and that’s never an easy fight. Permit, Cobia, GT, Roosterfish? and of course Sea Run fish such as Atlantic & Pacific Salmon. It doesn’t get any easier, unless of course you’re fishing with a reel specifically designed for big game inshore & river fly fishing like the Limitless 475.
The Limitless 475 incorporates several features that make it stronger without adding weight. From beveled, multi-axis machining to the torque-dispersing reel foot, the Limitless 475 can handle the toughest fights from the gnarliest fish. Plus, the fully sealed Gasket Drag System provides lock down strength and the ultimate smoothness for those blistering runs.
- Fully sealed Gasket Drag System (Cheeky GDS)
- Integrated, torque-dispersing reel foot
- Beveled machining increases strength w/o adding weight
- Fully machined high-grade aluminum
- Retrieve up to 14.75” of line per revolution
- Lightweight design (10.9 oz)
- MAX Arbor (4.75” diameter)
- B2 Backing Channel for extra line capacity
- Quick change spool and simple L/R retrieve conversion
- Reel case included
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.