Cheeky Limitless 425
Line weight: 7-9
For Sea Trout, Sea Char, Salmon and your saltwater fishing for Bonefish, Bluefin Trevally and more
Limitless Fly Reels are the most technologically advanced fly reels on the planet. Available in 5 sizes, Limitless Fly Reels feature an innovative fully sealed Gasket Drag System (GDS) that is impenetrable by the elements. All Limitless Reels are fully machined from high-grade aerospace aluminum, and incorporate a multi-axis machining technique that redistributes metal to key stress points. Limitless Fly Reels offer an all-new integrated reel foot, unbeatable line capacity, easy L/R conversion, an insane arbor size for maximum retrieval rate, and remain some of the lightest and strongest fly reels available.
Versatility is king in fly fishing and that’s exactly what the Limitless 425 is all about. Whether you’re stalking redfish and bones in Florida, chasing blitzing stripers and albies off Montauk, or shaking ice out of the guides in pursuit of steelhead and Atlantic salmon, the Limitless 425 is the fly reel of choice for anglers in the know.
The Limitless 425 sports a massive 4.25” diameter and utilizes a beveled, multi-axis machining technique, making the Limitless 425 stronger without adding unnecessary weight. Couple that with a fully sealed Gasket Drag System to keep the elements out and you’ve got the ultimate all-around saltwater fly reel and the ideal weapon for your big freshwater excursions.
- Fully sealed Gasket Drag System (Cheeky GDS)
- Integrated, torque-dispersing reel foot
- Beveled machining increases strength w/o adding weight
- Fully machined high-grade aluminum
- Retrieve up to 13.25” of line per revolution
- Lightweight design (7.5 oz)
- MAX Arbor (4.25” diameter)
- B2 Backing Channel for extra line capacity
- Quick change spool and simple L/R retrieve conversion
- Reel case included
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.