- You cannot add "Beulah Guide SII Rod 763" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Cheeky Limitess 325
Line weight: 2-4
For Grayling, Brown Trout and Char
Available on backorder
Limitless Fly Reels are the most technologically advanced fly reels on the planet. Available in 5 sizes, Limitless Fly Reels feature an innovative fully sealed Gasket Drag System (GDS) that is impenetrable by the elements. All Limitless Reels are fully machined from high-grade aerospace aluminum, and incorporate a multi-axis machining technique that redistributes metal to key stress points. Limitless Fly Reels offer an all-new integrated reel foot, unbeatable line capacity, easy L/R conversion, an insane arbor size for maximum retrieval rate, and remain some of the lightest and strongest fly reels available.
When fishing spring creeks, mountain streams and small ponds, don’t make the mistake of bringing a knife to a gunfight. Easily spooked fish and nasty back casts are par for the course, but with the Limitless 325 you’ll have the ammo you need to tame any trophy lurking in the shadows.
The Limitless 325’s no compromises, lightweight design makes it the perfect fly reel choice for any remote destination. A fully sealed Gasket Drag System, integrated reel foot and unrivaled line capacity are just a few features that ensure you’ll prevail in the backcountry. The Limitless 325 is the fly reel of choice for any small water fly fishing destination.
- Fully sealed Gasket Drag System (Cheeky GDS)
- Integrated, torque-dispersing reel foot
- Beveled machining increases strength w/o adding weight
- Fully machined high-grade aluminum
- Retrieve up to 10” of line per revolution
- Lightweight design (5.8 oz)
- MAX Arbor (3.25” diameter)
- B2 Backing Channel for extra line capacity
- Quick change spool and simple L/R retrieve conversion
- Reel case included
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.
Monic Advanced Clear Plus Line1099 kr – 1099 krSelect options
Weight Forward CLEAR Floating 3-12 wt Freshwater & Saltwater
All line from MONIC are free of PVC for the benefit of the environment and to last longer!
Core: Low-Stretch Braided Fiber
Ideal Temp Range: From +4C & Above
Weight: Half Size Above AFFTA Standard
Loops: Reinforced Welded Loops On Both Ends