Beulah Spey 1327 G2 Platinum
Line Weight: 7
Available on backorder
The next step in the evolution of fly rod technology is the G2 Platinum Series fly rods. Constructed using Graphene*, and the most advanced carbon composite engineering available. The result is stronger hoop strength with smoother energy transfer. What that means for fisherman is a fly rod series that is just as efficient as it is effortless to cast.
Although technology determines potential physical attributes like strength, and weight, the secret sauce is in the taper design, derived from years of water time testing and refining the feel of Beulah fly rods.
The Beulah Platinum G2 Series rods are constructed using state of the art Graphene material, AAAA Cork grips with burl inlays, wood burl insert on reel seats, solid titanium stripper guides, and industries finest Snake brand* guides.
This versatile summer Salmon, Sea Trout and Steelhead Spey rod can cast scandi and skagit heads with equal grace and ease.
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.
Monic Advanced Clear Plus Line1099 kr – 1099 krSelect options
Weight Forward CLEAR Floating 3-12 wt Freshwater & Saltwater
All line from MONIC are free of PVC for the benefit of the environment and to last longer!
Core: Low-Stretch Braided Fiber
Ideal Temp Range: From +4C & Above
Weight: Half Size Above AFFTA Standard
Loops: Reinforced Welded Loops On Both Ends