Beulah Opal Single Hand
8899 kr – 8899 kr
Opal Saltwater Rod
Line Weight: 8,9,10,11 & 12
Action: Fast to Super Fast wt12
Weight: 128, 128, 156, 164 and 164grams
Beulah makes the best saltwater fly rod possible and spared nothing to do it. The result is the Beulah Opal fly rod, the next step in performance, strength, and sensitivity. Advances in graphite technology have allowed us to create lighter, smoother and more durable fly rods. The Beulah Opal fly rods are constructed for long bumpy boat rides, large aggressive fish and the toughest fishing environment you will encounter. A fast and responsive taper will help achieve quick, long, and accurate casts. With this increased strength, and exceptional tracking, comes the confidence to do battle with the fish these rods were designed to fish for. All Opal rods come with American Tackle Titanium Guides, IM8 Silica Nano Matrix (SNM) resin, AAAA cork and custom anodized reel seat with indexed locking ring. The Beulah Opal 10, 11, and 12wt rods comes with the Beulah Fly Rods Forcegrip. For full detailed technical information, click here.
#8, #9, #10, #11, #12
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.