ARC 99 Leaders (3-pack)
199 kr – 199 kr
Highest quality co-polymers tapered leaders!
Developed in USA, Manufactured in Japan.
9 and 12ft
0X,1X,2X,3X,4X,5X and 6X (0,28 – 0,26 – 0,23 – 0,20 – 0,18 – 0,15 – 0,12MM)
Each package include 3 leaders
The ideal all-purpose freshwater leader, ARC 99 leaders are extruded using precision, state-of-the-art methods and the highest quality copolymers available. A powerful butt section seamlessly transitions into the supple tippet taper. This allows for greater energy transfer, resulting in improved accuracy, excellent turnover and life-like fly presentation. Strong, abrasion-resistant ARC 99 freshwater leaders are available in 9 ft. and 12 ft. lengths to match your fishing situation.
|Length & Diameter||
12ft-0X, 12ft-1X, 12ft-2X, 12ft-3X, 12ft-4X, 12ft-5X, 12ft-6X, 9ft-0X, 9ft-1X, 9ft-2X, 9ft-3X, 9ft-4X, 9ft-5X, 9ft-6x
Bassdash Polarized UV Protection Sunglasses470 kr – 470 krSelect options
- Lightweight TR90 nylon frame offers consistent fit and flexibility at any temperature; Impact resistant Triacetate (TAC) lenses sharpen contrast and provide higher definition.
- Polarized lenses reduce visible glare from water and overall optical distortion for increased visual clarity and decreased eye strain; UV protection layer blocks 100% of the harmful UVA, UVB, and blue light up to 400um.
- PE protective outer layers are water and oil resistant, to avoid scratches and coating damage of lenses, clean your lenses with a microfiber cloth and rinse with freshwater, never dip them into saltwater.
- Dimensions: Frame width – 14,3cm, Bridge width – 1,8cm, Lens width – 5,8cm, Lens height – 3,8cm, Temple length – 12,4cm.
- Package comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a drawstring pouch, a molded hard case and a paper box.